Help Me!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blkhonda2000si

i bought Tein S-tech lowering springs today and i was gonna use my stock struts till they blew.....they have a 1.9 drop in the front and a 1.7 in the back...... i got the front ones on no problem and it looks nice......i tried doin the back it looks really high i don't know what the deal is.....on one side on the strut it started bubbling and leaking shit...so i know i broke that strut somehow so i don't really care....but on that side it's really high....i didn't think blown struts lock up like that.......anyways....then i'm gettin paranoid and i think maybe i put the front ones on teh back and the backs on the front........they look so similar for my car i was wondering if that made a difference.....i used the slightly longer ones in the front cuz i thought the back were smaller......i don't know......someone please help me....thanks

yeaaaaa.... I have those springs and you more than likely have them mixed-up. the springs have part numbers on them and will have either a F or an R after them, place the springs accordingly.

Back