help me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

a_yousry83

i have 93 GSR and i have EUC P72 901 A/T but i change it to M/T after the change the engine cut off 7700 rpm,is it ok or no,please answer me.

What I'm understanding you to say is you converted your ECU from an automatic transmission to a manual transmission, and now your engine redlines at 7700rpm...

What I would do first, if I were you, is double-check your auto-manual conversion. 99.9999% of the time when your engine redlines below where it should, it's wiring related. Check the ECU, and double-check any other wiring you did when you swapped the motor.

Quoted post[/post]]
What I'm understanding you to say is you converted your ECU from an automatic transmission to a manual transmission, and now your engine redlines at 7700rpm...

What I would do first, if I were you, is double-check your auto-manual conversion. 99.9999% of the time when your engine redlines below where it should, it's wiring related. Check the ECU, and double-check any other wiring you did when you swapped the motor.

did you know the redline for B18C if i have ECU for manual.

Does the b17 have the same redline as a b18c1??

Back