Help Me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Damn another one punked by blanco. And wouldn't a built b18c n/a beat a stock turbo'd D? like a garbage d15b7? I just think b7's are garbage but Vtec D's are my choice.

You won't get much going n/a without a K. F/I ftw.

punked? no.

im just waiting for the op to add something here, since thats all blanco can seem to say, but i think that hes not too bothered by the subject bc he hasnt even been on.

when goin for performance the best p/w ratio is the highest achievable with your budget. Which the op has stated to be 5k.

yeah, when you are goin for under 2k spent then d series would be a way to go, parts are cheaper.
but he dont want to go fi. he wants all motor
when it comes to all motor the old saying stands: theres no replacement for displacement.

the guys goal is highest power for 5k. and yes im all for the "dream build" but id need more than 5k for a dream build.

you frown on dream builds?
so when some guy comes on here that actually has money to drop and starts posting about building his k series integra (just an example) your gonna tell him to stfu bc hes wasting bandwidth?

i dont know about everybody else so im not gonna say "we", but i would love to see somebody post up about their dream build. ive already seen some doing it, the guy with the all drag k20 eg. all hes getting is positive feedback even though hes had to postpone it so much. its still not done and people still check in on it.

when i think of doin a dream build i think of biulding your dream engine. the engine that you personally want more than the other. your d series would fall into this catagory considering that you seem to be very pleased with your results.

somebody who is just dreaming of building isnt actually *doing* a dream build, theyre just dreaming. and as i have said more than once. the op obviously isnt interrested in this. so if you wish to continue this convo then feel free to start another thread bc i believe we just threadjacked the shit out of this one.

send me the link if you do start one.

When I day-dream I see my civic with a fully built K series boosted to safely handle like 50 psi pushin 1,000 horses with everything on it and running 6-8 second quarters....and of pulling out the 50 grand from my pocket to do it :D:D.

But for real I'm jus doing boosted D16z6 to 200-300 whp whatever makes me happy. Dreaming of this build while I plan :). Planning by working all day (12-13 hours), every day, no lunch break to come up with the money.

see the difference?

Back