help!!!! motor needed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stev0_wic

ok people i have a 95 civic dx with a 1.5 non vtec. i am over it. it has no power and i keep blowing head gaskets. last night while working on it i found that my block has a crack in it. i just want a differen't motor or car even if you have some advice on what motor to swap to let me know. also if you have any advice on how to fix what i have let me know. if you have a motor that you are selling please say something. i am really in a bind cuz i work 1 hour away and now have to bum a ride so help me out people.

What's your budget? How long before you need the car again? What are you looking for out of the car?

ok the budget is low around 1k and i need the car now but it can wait i guess 1 month at the latest and i am looking for power im just tired of bein slow also 5 spd

Why not just do the Z6 swap. The motor will drop right in, and there are a ton of articles out there on what needs to be rewired or whatever. It will probably be the cheapest route if you want more power without killing your wallet.

Back