HELP NEED ADVICE ASAP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phillipprovost

I PUT A B16 IN TO MY CRX AND I CANT GET IT TO START I PUT IN A NEW WIRE HARNESS AND I AM GETTING SPARK. SOME TIMES WHEN I AM TRING TO START IT THE DASH LIGHTS WILL COME ON (CHECK ENGINE, SEAT BELT, BRAKE, AND SOME OTHERS). AT THIS POINT IT WILL NOT GET SPARK OR FULE AND THEN IF I UNHOOK THE BATTERY IT WORKS AGAIN BUT WONT FIRE I NOW IM GETTING FULE BECAUSE MY PISTONS WERE FULL AND I KNOW IM GETTING SPARK I HAVE CHECKED. IT IS THOWING CODES 6 10 20. IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING THAT THIS COULD BE PLEASE HELP. I HAVE TRYED A COUPLE ECU'S SO I KNOW THATS NOT THE PROBLEM THANK YOU. PHIL

You need to fix your codes before you can wonder why it's not running.
6 is coolant temp i think, your car will run with this code to my knowledge.
10 is IACV i think, which means you might not be getting air, one of the 3 needed to run.
20 is Electronic load sensor, i don't know what the fuck it is, or where it is, but i have heard your car will not run with it broken.
Welcome to HS.
:)

Quoted post[/post]]
Le faisceau elec. est il le bon?
Pour avoir autant de code irrégulièrement.

thats probly right but i have no clue what it saids can any one translate. I dont know how to fix those codes ether if any one else has any ideas please help we have been working on this for a week with no prevail. Thanks PHIL

Back