Help...Need some detox info.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

See what that long ass post said? They haven't even tested CERTO/CERTA, but like said, I swear by that stuff. It's not exactly a diuretic I'm talking about the jello mix, it's like 100% fruit juice or some shit and I used to smoke bud 24/7 you'd almost never see me sober. Then just drink water all day, take 2 pouches of certo from the box AT LEAST 2 hours before test time, try my hardest to hold it and I passed every time. These were tests taken at juvi hall while I was on probation.

No, I only popped Tylenol 3's and I was honest with them... to a point. I told them I only took one the day before the first test, they said they didn't care, I was positive because I don't have a prescription, opiates leave the body in 2-3 days. Honda told me they want the test taken by 5pm today or I'm going to be asked to leave.

They are giving me a legitimate chance, given I hadn't taken some yesterday. This is a Quest Diagnostics Center, just like Lab Corps, they are the centers which companies use for drug tests and where people go for all kinds of testing and blood work. They test accurately, so unless I was below that level I'm going to come up positive.

I thank you all for help, but I guess this job is just gonna be a lost cause since I popped the pills yesterday and it's not going to be easy to relieve my system of opiates within the time frame given. Unless I get someone else's clean sample I'm pretty much SOL.

drink a lot of water and pop a vitamin B

piss regularly through the day (several times before the test)

go take the fucking test

dont give the beginning or end of the stream... only give a midstream sample

hope for the best

i wonder what would happen if you only gave them a little, perhaps not enough to run a test, and just tell them you spilled most of it

just come out of the bathroom with your hands and the outside of the cup all wet and when you go to hand it to them make sure they drop it

i would drink 3 gallons of water and sit in a sauna all fucking day. try the other methods and get a clean sample. who knows. maybe apply for the same job at a different location and stay clean for a while.

haha great film. And i believe it was vinegar that he injected himself with. Talk about burning!
i thought he drank a liter of vinegar and injected the piss. thats why the guy said, "aren't you just full of piss and vinegar"?

regardless, great movie with a great actor.

I got some clean piss. Now I'm working on figuring out a way to warm it up.

I got some clean piss. Now I'm working on figuring out a way to warm it up.
get some hand warmers from a sporting good store. you already know the process of how they administer the test. i would go in there, fill the cup, then sit on the toilet to take a dump, then bring the sample out. warm up the sample before you put it in the cup. if the cup is too warm, they will know you warmed up the cup and not the piss.

get some hand warmers from a sporting good store. you already know the process of how they administer the test. i would go in there, fill the cup, then sit on the toilet to take a dump, then bring the sample out.
good idea.

Check Walmart for the hand warmers. Sporting goods usually carries them around the year...at least they do in my area

Well, I'm gonna try it. I just have to find the hand warmers. It is spring so it might not be easy to fin em.
sports authority, big 5, dick's sporting goods, any ski or snowboard shop, G.i. joes.

get a thermometer and hand warmers

get one of those cheap digital thermometers and take a sample now so you know what temp it should be

then run a couple runs and see how long it takes to warm a like size sample
you can't take a dump during a piss test

I've been doing a sample with the back heat therapy, seems to be doing it's job.

Attachments

• therm.JPG
    therm.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 141
you could always try shoving a condom full of piss in your ass?
keeps it body temp and if the bathroom has a shitter then you're all set

i'm not man enough to do something like that, i don't even know if its possible

Back