Help...Need some detox info.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yep, everything's a go. Setup the clock-in account today, they use the handprint clock in device. Got the bitch in HR off my back, maybe she was just stressed out the past week but she seemed ok today and actually seemed like someone who isn't that difficult to work with.

I actually start work tomorrow afternoon. BTW, it's just a detailing position. I was trying to get into the body shop side but I don't have the credentials. $9/hr. But I can't complain, I'm lucky to have even got this job so I'm happy.

That pay kinda sucks. When are you gonna move outta there ?

Yep, everything's a go. Setup the clock-in account today, they use the handprint clock in device. Got the bitch in HR off my back, maybe she was just stressed out the past week but she seemed ok today and actually seemed like someone who isn't that difficult to work with.

I actually start work tomorrow afternoon. BTW, it's just a detailing position. I was trying to get into the body shop side but I don't have the credentials. $9/hr. But I can't complain, I'm lucky to have even got this job so I'm happy.
congrats. now try to keep clean. honda has pretty good benefits from what i hear. maybe stay there a while and learn what the managers do. always be looking to better your career.
That pay kinda sucks. When are you gonna move outta there ?
any job is good when you are a 20 year old with a felony.

misery is gorgeous. fun roads to drive too...although had my only 'scary after dark' driving experience in the boonies there last summer...was truly heebied out; 1/8th of a tank of gas and on a damn highway detour in a car i had just bought that had someone else's expired, outta state plates on, and no idea when the detour would get back to the highway or if there'd be a gas station there....

did i say it's pretty there? it totally is ;).

dude reading this whole thread and all the other crazy stories, you remind me off myself in a crazy way.. bad luck doesnt mean giving up, but im sure you know that!!:)

congrats homie,,i think i might go to honda and apply

general rule of thumb for networking in the work place is, don't, for the first six months. Give yourself time to figure out the dynamics of the shop. Keep it polite and professional, but don't talk about others, or get to friendly with people. Could get yourself labeled in a bad way.

Oh I keep to myself, I let people say what they say and just listen and respond with an "uh huh"

Back