Help Need To Know How To Make A 98-02 Accord Fast

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VuDuDuOnU

hello i like the topic said i need help on how to make this car fast please help and can u tell me are all prelude sh's manual?

Almost no prelude sh's are manual, there are very few of them out there, 97+ preludes without slapsticks are very rare, slapstick lude's disappoint me <_<

i'm saying there are more autostick 97+ preludes than there are manuals

Ummmmm no. All Prelude SH's are 5-speed.

I'm really not sure about the breakdown between base model SS Ludes and 5-speed Ludes. Most guys I know drive 5-speed 97+ Ludes. I'm sure there are plenty of SS Ludes out there as well.

i disagree with dohc on this one, i raced a lude sh and it was a slapstick, maybe he just had a sh sticker on there, but i know it was a slap stick, direct me to a site that says otherwise and you'll have proved me wrong, not like it was hard or anything

hahah ill see about it........but iono.......u know.......

f23... :unsure: ...h22

what do prelude sh's and teg type r's have to do with each other? but yea, i did my own reseach and dohc was right, my b again

did I mention I was selling a DC Sports header for an SH lude?? Stainless...

Originally posted by MPetro@Apr 20 2003, 10:16 AM
what do prelude sh's and teg type r's have to do with each other? but yea, i did my own reseach and dohc was right, my b again

top of the line prelude in us is the sh , top of the line integra is the type r and they handle both handle awesome

do integra type r's have that same drive train thing that the sh's do? from what i hear that drive train on the sh is really badass, allows the car do like a 90 degree turn at like 80 mph, i dunno for sure, that's just what i hear, might be an exaggeration.. i dont appreciate the assclown comment ;)

The Type SH Lude does not compare with an Integra Type R. The ITR had all kinds of cool upgrades, like higher compression, higher redline, LSD tranny, tighter suspension, the list goes on. The only difference between the base Lude and the Type SH is an upgraded suspension and ATTS, which is a sorry excuse for an LSD. Now, if you'd like to compare, check out the Type S Prelude which was only manufactured in Japan. Tighter suspension, upped compression, ported head and intake manifold, LSD tranny, yada yada yada. THAT'S what you need if you wanna compare top-of-the-line Preludes and Integras.

And my advice to you would be to swap an engine, either an H23 if you'd like to boost, or an H22 if you want to stay N/A.

hey dohcvtec what did i compare , handling, top of the line in each model, where did i say anything about motors or anything like that? why dont you read before you post. type sh was listed at .98 g's in road and track which is the same the integra r was tested at.

Because the Type SH shouldn't be compared with an ITR. The Type SH isn't the top of the line model. The Type S is. In fact, some argue that the ATTS hinders performance more than helps it (I'm not sure where I stand on that). While they may compare on the skipad, I'm sure that it's the ONLY place they compare.

look nobody has a true type s in the u.s. do they? the type sh is the top of the line prelude, thats like saying before type r's came to the us that the gsr wasnt the top of the line integra. and why shouldt a type r be compared with an sh? you have somthing against preludes? considering you have a wannabe prelude.

First off, I don't have a wannabe Prelude, I have an Accord.

Second, I think a Type SH Lude should be compared with something along the lines of a GSR. Saying that I hate Ludes is ridiculous. I'm just saying that an SH Lude is nowhere near an ITR. Just because they pull the same G's on the skidpad doesn't mean they handle the same.

Back