Help! Need write-up for D16Z6 into 90'Dx/STD CRX without resistor box!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Can anyone help me. I'm doing a D16Z6 swap in my cousin's 1990 Crx Dx/STD. But I need a FULL write-up WITHOUT the resistor box. He's going OBD-1 and NEVER returning back to OBD-0. So I need a write-up for this swap to OBD-1 WITHOUT resistor box!! ANYONE, ANY HELP would be appreciated. Thnax

hmm... I don't mean to insult your intelligence, but do you even know what your about to do? wiring the car obd-1 is a LOT of work, for what? nothing.

Rywire - Online Store sells a complete harness for DX/STD's, and it's worth the money, because what your attempting to do is a waste of time and effort(IMHO).

Save yourself the headache of all the wiring, and go with Rywire!

Well thanx for the reply Andrew. But I found the full-write-up on it and a little FYI....IT'S NOT HARD AT ALL!!!!! Just patience and little knowledge of wiring and I have A LOT of that. Hence the thread I made that linked to the OBD-0(DPFI) to OBD-1(MPFI) write-up. But thanx for replying anyway.

Time is money. $100 is well worth not spending 4-6 hours doing wiring that might not come out correctly.

My thoughts exactly, but, if you really want to tackle this project on your own, more power to you!

I know I'd rather spend the money.. but.. w/e.

Back