1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Needed Please!

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by supermonkeyboy, Jan 22, 2003.

1. supermonkeyboy

supermonkeyboy Junior Member

i have an obd2 b18c (98 gsr motor) with its ecu<-which happens to be obd2 also :( .... my 94 hatch cx is an obd1... how in the world am i supposed to make this work??? please be as specific as possible, thank you very much :worthy:

2. cws13

cws13 Senior Member

To make it easy you could unload the OBD II ecu and get an OBD I ( more tuner friendly later anyway) which would take care of in the car and get a OBD II to OBD I adapter harness from any of the many who are banking on this --to take care of under the hood. Hasport sells them.

3. speed-

speed- Junior Member

4. supermonkeyboy

supermonkeyboy Junior Member

thanks for the link, but its for 96+ acura hondas wanting to go down to an obd1, i already have an obd1 car just an obd2 ecu... okay so i guess get the obd1 ecu , and sell off the obd2 ecu... then get the harness and im set eh? know of any place i can get an obd1 integra gsr ecu?

5. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

check out our swap section. we have an article on this exact swap in the 5th gen civic.

6. prawjEKt Cx

prawjEKt Cx Senior Member

yeah bevis wrong harness, although i have seen the one your talking about, there's a guy on honda-tech that makes all the variations of them all... but i'd suggest going with a obd1 p72 and then running obd1 dizzy/injectors on your b18c

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted