Help needed....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

N/A b18c1

Mysterious
I raced agianest a delsol and won eventually when i pulled off on third....Then i notice when i pressed the hazard lights.....My temp starts dropping....When i got home the temp went up a little...next day im driving the temp is sitting at c and not going up...car rev at 1 1/2....before all this everything was still perfect.....ANY IDEAS?

your hazard lights released electrical current from your cluster. they are wired together. next time it happens, just hit your hazards. it's pretty common.

I'd probably take it over to Dom's shop and have Jesse take a look at it. That guy's a freakin' genius...could have gone to MIT if he wanted to...

I'd probably take it over to Dom's shop and have Jesse take a look at it. That guy's a freakin' genius...could have gone to MIT if he wanted to...

haha nice,

check your thermostat if your gauge does anything funky

Okay, went back to normal again when I was on my way home yesterday. It's fine now as long as I don' street race. It happened before too but it went back to normal... I can see that it only happens once I hit the 5000 rpm, the temp on the cluster drops to C...runs normal, heat works, usually sits at almost half way, no leaks found, pulls beautifully like I know it should... But I sure feel sad for that Delsol... No offense to that driver, but shit you suck....^_^ He works with me at my work place, dont know him but see him around... Always hear him blamp about his car so I tested him... Your not so fast, just don't try it anymore with my stock REX....All I know is I'm pushing more torque than he is when I jumped on 2nd and 3rd gear....not much power but you should of seen my dash...Gaaaboooshhh....SORRY just had to let my story out...

Back