help!!! no power

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slammedb18acivic

car was running fine parked it for the night and we had another cold night
went to start the car the next morning and got that fast clickin sound like the battery was dead. Tried to jumpstart it, no power at all to the battery

went out bought a brand new battery and checked all fuses and grounds . still no power someone please help

went back and cleaned all connections and checked fuses again. still no power. are there any relays that could cause the same prob. Again , im getting no lights at all.

Try checking your battery cables. I had the same problem and only after I bought a new battery, which I can't take back now, did I figure out that one of my battery cables was totally corroded. Once I replaced it I had power.

is there any possibility your engine ground came loose?

im having the same problem....it makes ticking noses inside the cabin...i think its the key switch....i have to push the car to start it....lol it sucks

im having the same problem, and i just replaced the starter the otherday, and still that damn clicking..but i baught a new batt...and i too have to pop my clutch to drive

Back