1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help!!! no power

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by slammedb18acivic, Jan 28, 2005.

1. slammedb18acivic

slammedb18acivic Senior Member

car was running fine parked it for the night and we had another cold night
    went to start the car the next morning and got that fast clickin sound like the battery was dead. Tried to jumpstart it, no power at all to the battery

went out bought a brand new battery and checked all fuses and grounds . still no power someone please help

2. slammedb18acivic

slammedb18acivic Senior Member

went back and cleaned all connections and checked fuses again. still no power. are there any relays that could cause the same prob. Again , im getting no lights at all.

3. BrokenAccord94

BrokenAccord94 Junior Member

Try checking your battery cables. I had the same problem and only after I bought a new battery, which I can't take back now, did I figure out that one of my battery cables was totally corroded. Once I replaced it I had power.

4. Taco15

Taco15 I wear stretchy pants VIP

is there any possibility your engine ground came loose?

5. formby

formby learning in progress

im having the same problem....it makes ticking noses inside the cabin...i think its the key switch....i have to push the car to start it....lol it sucks

6. Scilingo

Scilingo Member

im having the same problem, and i just replaced the starter the otherday, and still that damn clicking..but i baught a new batt...and i too have to pop my clutch to drive

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted