Help on 88 Civic Wagovan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kajed Kreation

I have an 88 civic wagovan, and I was wondering if anyone has done anything to one of these cars. Now I do work at a customization shop(www.safeandsoundct.com) and I am a body man and could easily figure this stuff out for myself but it never hurts to ask and the only stupid question is the one not asked. So anyway, what will fit on my car for a carbonfiber hood? z3 fenders? bodykit? like I said I could easily figure out but I would like to know if anyone has done this before and what problems u came across.

Thanks
Kajed Kreation

for the car your gonna have to custom fit or make every part as for the hood make your own, fender modify some crx and as for the body kit measure up your car and find a handa modle that is similar that they make kits fo ie the prelude

Ive been told by numerous people that a 4 door sedan body wil fit almost with ease. But my big thing is...will a crx hood fit, maybe a civ hatch or 4 door...and same thing for fenders.

best thing to do ( i had to do it for a buddy 89 tegra) id rive aroun look for a 4 sedan and measure it up

Back