1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help on a B swap

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by wolfdawg2, Oct 22, 2007.

1. wolfdawg2

wolfdawg2 Wolf dawg

I am going to buy a new motor next week I am woundring what would be the best swap for my 97ex? I was looking at the b18 gsr vs the b18c-R. I am just woundring what am I going to need for the swap? Wire, mounts ever thing and the best place to get one from? I dont know any thing about the wireing. What will plug in and work. Any info on doing a good swap would help out a lot. Also any one willing to give out there phone number to help me out would be best. My e-mail is vtack1@yahoo.com Thanks for any help I will need Wolfy :cool:

2. bad eg

bad eg mini me

when u buy an engine stick with obd2 complete full package it should come everything u need since ur car is obd2 it save u some wiring headache and yah b18c better I had it in my eg6.
    You might wanna visit HASPORT.com for swap guide or EBAY for some parts goodluck bro!

3. dtob

dtob New Member

I'd go B18C-R personally. Its worth the cash because you get the R motor and trans. Its worth the money if you have it.

4. 93civicracer

93civicracer Oh, I do a little here and there.

5. rainer1386

rainer1386 New Member

that is the best all motor route but i am a forced induction guy so I would recommend a B18B and then a turbo it

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted