Help on a B swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wolfdawg2

Wolf dawg
I am going to buy a new motor next week I am woundring what would be the best swap for my 97ex? I was looking at the b18 gsr vs the b18c-R. I am just woundring what am I going to need for the swap? Wire, mounts ever thing and the best place to get one from? I dont know any thing about the wireing. What will plug in and work. Any info on doing a good swap would help out a lot. Also any one willing to give out there phone number to help me out would be best. My e-mail is vtack1@yahoo.com Thanks for any help I will need Wolfy :cool:

when u buy an engine stick with obd2 complete full package it should come everything u need since ur car is obd2 it save u some wiring headache and yah b18c better I had it in my eg6.
You might wanna visit HASPORT.com for swap guide or EBAY for some parts goodluck bro!

when u buy an engine stick with obd2 complete full package it should come everything u need since ur car is obd2 it save u some wiring headache and yah b18c better I had it in my eg6.
You might wanna visit HASPORT.com for swap guide or EBAY for some parts goodluck bro!

I'd go B18C-R personally. Its worth the cash because you get the R motor and trans. Its worth the money if you have it.

that is the best all motor route but i am a forced induction guy so I would recommend a B18B and then a turbo it

Back