help on a wiring probb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wolfdawg2

Wolf dawg
My friend just picked up a crx si wire to put in his dx hb. The motor that was in the crx was a obdo b16. The motor in the dx is a obdo ls. The problems we are having are the motor will not start, fuel pump is not coming on brack lights do not work the dash light palsates and the left turn sing light on the dash stays on when the key is on. Is the uper dash wire and the wire to the tail lights and fuel pump diff form a crx to a dx hb????? The motor is geting fuel 11.4 volts on both wire to the injectours and the spark is good fire order is 1324 any info my help also the grounds are 99% and we went over all the wiring from the ecu to motor 5 times.

aftermarket headunit? check all your fuses. are you getting spark? is the motor trying to turn over? the pulsating in the dash lights indicates a short, check the wiring.

No headunit fuses all good yes there is spark yes its turning over looked over the wireing 5 times is the uper dash and the wiring in the back of the car diff to a dx to si??? Also how much volts to the wire to the injectours also is puting out lots of black smoke when u try to start it. I will try and change the fire order

12 4321
thats how it should look,,blac smoke isnt good,,where did you get the motor from??what does the smoke smell like?

Last edited:
Back