Help on Axles?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

schleht

Automotive Addict
This thread isn't about changing the axles because I already found a good detailed layout on how im going to approach the axle swap. I was just wondering what are the best axles and what other options I have other than TCI 300hp+ CV axles. Are there any other brands out there, and if so what are there quailty and any reviews on them if you have them already. I'm pretty sure Drive Shaft Shop made some axles for our cars but, I cannot find them. Links are very helpful as well. These are the axles I'm looking at but, I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks guys.:ph34r:
TCI Auto: Honda/Acura CV Axles 300HP

Drive Shaft Shop makes axles for our cars and they are quite pricey at that. I used DSS axles in two of my civics and never broke one once. Gator, another company who produces strong axles is also a choice, but I would only use them for all motor setups.

Drive Shaft Shop makes axles for our cars and they are quite pricey at that. I used DSS axles in two of my civics and never broke one once. Gator, another company who produces strong axles is also a choice, but I would only use them for all motor setups.
TY.:)

Back