help on d16y8.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

youngracer

Does anyone know whats the problem.I have an ek4 hatch.and ever sinced i swapped a sohc v.Y8 it started to idle high/low,plus my reverse light and my speed cluster doesnt work.could some one help me.please. the sohc v Y8 series was automatic, then installed my Y7 series tranny with clutch.and my harnesses is automaic plus my ecu. but one thing the ecu i have in either automatic/manual.and yeh if anyone's willing o help me solve te problems. i would appreciate it cause im tired of the problems.thanks ya'll..EK4 PRODUCTION!!

..EK4 PRODUCTION!! lol .......... right on
it's your harness or your iac sensor more then likely it's your harness those what year and make is the harness in your car from
and what ecu are you using

Stock ek4 harness.the only thing is that i took just out the whole 1999 ek motor plus wire harness.and yeh..need help cause no one that i know seems to know whats wrong..

check your tps and IAC valve may not be the wiring may be the hoses could be pinched or could be a vaccum leak

ok so you got a y8 swapped in with the harness for the y8 and your using your stock ecu from the dx
and you have a 5 speed conversion from automatic ?

Back