1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help on d16y8.

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by youngracer, Jun 30, 2007.

1. youngracer

youngracer New Member

Does anyone know whats the problem.I have an ek4 hatch.and ever sinced i swapped a sohc v.Y8 it started to idle high/low,plus my reverse light and my speed cluster doesnt work.could some one help me.please. the sohc v Y8 series was automatic, then installed my Y7 series tranny with clutch.and my harnesses is automaic plus my ecu. but one thing the ecu i have in either automatic/manual.and yeh if anyone's willing o help me solve te problems. i would appreciate it cause im tired of the problems.thanks ya'll..EK4 PRODUCTION!!

2. custompainter

custompainter drive it like U stole it

..EK4 PRODUCTION!! lol .......... right on
    it's your harness or your iac sensor more then likely it's your harness those what year and make is the harness in your car from
    and what ecu are you using

3. youngracer

youngracer New Member

Stock ek4 harness.the only thing is that i took just out the whole 1999 ek motor plus wire harness.and yeh..need help cause no one that i know seems to know whats wrong..

4. 99civicJDMh22

99civicJDMh22 New Member

check your tps and IAC valve may not be the wiring may be the hoses could be pinched or could be a vaccum leak

5. custompainter

custompainter drive it like U stole it

ok so you got a y8 swapped in with the harness for the y8 and your using your stock ecu from the dx
    and you have a 5 speed conversion from automatic ?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted