help on fuel management

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

the plan is to keep my d16y8 internally stock. The goal is somewhere around 200hp. This is my daily driver. Will drive it on Rt 17 every so often. Wont be seeing track. Boost-around-town type of setup (mid range power). The turbo i will be using is a t25. planned amount of boost will be at around 7 or 8 psi.

What shoud i do in regards to fuel management? The choices are fmu/link (dont really want to), vafc hack, or the sds eic. I know that the fmu/link is the least desirable, and the sds is the most of the three. I dont have money for hondata or ems. Im thinking that the vafc will be sufficient, along with some 440cc injectors, for my needs. Am i correct in my thinking (that it will work well)?

Any thoughts, opinions, and/or experiences would be helpful. Also, if i left anything out that you want/need to know, just ask.

Thanks a lot.

i think you'll do just fine with teh hack.

if you have a couple hundred left over, go get it tuned too :)

SDS EIC over the hack any day because it's designed to work the way it's being used and NOT a hack... you won't have the lean hole like you do with the hack...

Back