help on wiring

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

aler_ka

hi everyone, i got a 01 integra gs it was striped .and i put it all back, so now it have a 94 ls motor in there.. it was doing fine just won't go though redline YouTube - won't rev over 5500 redline integra. but after like 2 or 3 month it won't stay running for long. will about run for about 20min and kinda like won't start until it cool down .. change the dizzy after few week same thing happen... anyone know what might cause this ...
what i have is a 94 ls motor with o1integra gs bodyharness and obd1 ecu with obd2b to obd1 ecu jumper harness..i think it might be the wiring cause this problem but cant figure out by myself .. i very needed a car that i can drive daily ... anyone?? any idea??

it got me thinking, i can swapout my obd1 engine harness to a obd2b engine harness or a obd2a harness i have no idea what i am doing
and i dont want to give up my car , i never have enough fun with it yet ~

this's what it looking like now
IMG_0005.jpg

and that's when i bought it
y1p6rBYYL6u-27wr2YyhNYFuPpjCKlUytBKAmosSoOWDps3jLcj6X2LXmR-20KX5xKF

Last edited:
you got something wired wrong ??? but i have no clue what sorry i cant help you
but i will say this i'd be p-ssed if someone stole my car and put one of those roof-racks on it man i'd kill myself i dont know how you do it

Last edited:
Back