Help out my Vet...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Spread this around to whomever you know. This is my vet, and he has helped my dog come back from death (heat stroke) and she is still able to walk and play... we have had nothing but pure success from his care when she tore an ACL almost a year ago, had major arthy in the rear legs and hip display for years... clinically, my dog should not be able to walk, and she would have been put down a year ago...and again back in June when she had a stroke.... 13.5 year old yellow lab mix, all odds are against her,...and she can still chill and play like a puppy. His care and prescriptions has extended my dogs life exponentially, and she has nearly recovered..she climbed a stair case by herself one day a few weeks ago when we forgot to put the stair blocker up. She only needs a wheelchair for the long walks, he loaned it to us to use and to get her back in motion, and he had another dog that had like 2 weeks left to live, so we rushed it back to him so that dog's owner could re-live some walks before cancer took it from him...and my dog now doesn't even need the wheelchair anymore...

The Dog Arthritis Challenge

http://www.facebook.com/JamesStClairDVM

This is truly a doctor that is really looking out for the health of the dog... and cats....

Mrs. Taco would love to see this. It's awesome when doctors actually work because they love it and look out for the pet or humans best interest.

good to hear your pet is doing fine jockie!

thanks, When I was there with my dog, I walked in one that was being put to sleep for some reason.... when they have to watch and do it everyday....I bet they get very tired of doing it. I know I couldn't do it.:(

Back