Help! Please help!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i had replaced dizzy,cap, wires r pretty new, anyways swaped wires around made no difference, i pulled the vc off and #2 has no valve lash at all, all other cyl do but #2 dont move a mm, so im guessing valve stuck open? i pulled the spark plug and gave her a crank and a mist of fuel puffed out. so im guessing exh valve stuck closed?

ya, thats what im thinkin too :( i guess to try and stay positive about it, it means i have to slap my z6 head on A LOT sooner then i planned. would that also cause me to burn oil? i burn oil in high rpm's which from my knowlage is bad rings, but if it were due to the burnt valve that would be great. now i gotta hurry and get all my wires for the z6 head swap. got the complete z6 head, dizzy,fuel rail,inj, head gasket, and timing belt, just dreading all the wires. and im a lil worried about swapping timing belts, iv heard you gotta mark the b2 one and then transfer the marking to the z6 belt. iv changed head gaskets before but this will be my first mini-me so im a lil hesitant, also iv read on some mini-me write up's that your suppost to skip a tooth, others say no. i would figure not to but then again why would some people put down that they did? just sucks there is no temp. fix job so i can wait till the weekend and REALLY get into it. tho the head gasket changes iv done only took a few hours, then again i didnt have to mess around with any wires:ph34r:

Back