HELP PLEASE! My del sol won't run

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Masonj123

napolean
Ok so I have a 93 del sol that I bought last summer with a b16a sir 2 gen swapped into it already, and I only drove it 100 miles and then I parked it and a week later it would not start :(. So I pulled the ecu and opened it up and the q31 transistor was burned up, so I figured maybe the ecu was just bad so I but a new one in and the same transistor burned up. But I don't think that is the problem. My car wants to start but it will die immediately after it starts, I have spark and it seems to be getting fuel at first when it starts but then it dies like it has no fuel. also when I pull the spark plugs they do not have any gas on them.... I am wondering if maybe it is the fuel pump or the rely???? Does anyone know what the q31 transistor does, do I have a short somewhere? The check engine light was also coming on when the car ran, I checked the codes out but I don't remember what they were I think it might of been 2, and 11. Thanks I would appreciate any advice or suggestions you could offer me.

Attachments

• DSC00980.JPG
    DSC00980.JPG
    655.2 KB · Views: 362
  • DSC00976.JPG
    DSC00976.JPG
    957 KB · Views: 345
Last edited:
If any one has any suggestions on what I should check on my car itwould be greatly appriciated. I am thinking about changing the fuel pump rely and seeing if that does anything. Thanks

I talked to a guy that builds motors and he said that my timing belt could of jumped teeth, since it is pretty loose because I think the belt tensioner is bad. What should I do to check this?

Back