Help please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mikeyrocks6

ok well i just got head out of machine shop they did everything valves seals shaved port polish hot tanked evrythign.....then i got it back i left everything on it and i put it on my car... i gotall new gaskets new oil everything...i wanted to no why my car white/gray smokes maby baby blue but im thinking white...it i down shift then hit it it does it bad even at idel tho...could the head gasket be on upside down could it be that i lubercated like the pistons and block when it was sitting cause i didnt want to rust and i really didnt wipe it away....i meen please help i just put 1000 into my engine and put it together and now it smokes bad every rpm...help please thanks mike email is frenchgolfclub@yahoo.com

compression cold 185psi all the way across no leak block test came out good

Last edited:
Well. if the head gasket was upside down oil would not flow to head properly, and the water ports would be restricted causing it to over heat. If you out oil in each cylinder to keep the pistons from seezing up that might be your problem. Were the rins shot before, I mean was it blowing smoke before? Just because you fixed the head doesn't mean the block won't smoke on you. let me know.

Back