Help, please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

racerxb20z

If anyone could please help us my friends valves on his his car are bent and we are stuck in Atlanta, GA. We need to get back to Fond Du Lac, WI. If anyone who has any tools could please help us it would be greatly appreciated or if anyone knows how we could get the car back to Wisconsin it would help us out a lot. We are in Atlanta, GA at the Econolodge South Airport. If anyone could help us out in any way possible it would be appreciated. If you can help please call Tom Geise @ (920)203-0723. Thank you for reading this, Tom

how in the hell did u bend the valve? also, thats like a days work to get it out and back in, let alone if u can save the valves, or but new ones. good luck man

sell the car, catch the next flight home

Havent you seen Jay and Silent Bob? Think: George Carlin.....

You gotta live by the unwriten book of the road man!

Originally posted by racerxb20z@Sep 22 2003, 02:22 PM
If anyone could please help us my friends valves on his his car are bent and we are stuck in Atlanta, GA. We need to get back to Fond Du Lac, WI. If anyone who has any tools could please help us it would be greatly appreciated or if anyone knows how we could get the car back to Wisconsin it would help us out a lot. We are in Atlanta, GA at the Econolodge South Airport. If anyone could help us out in any way possible it would be appreciated. If you can help please call Tom Geise @ (920)203-0723. Thank you for reading this, Tom

Tom... I left you a voicemail message. Tom, a mod from the H-T.com board is from the soutside of Atlanta, his username is B18C5-EH2. Maybe he could help you.

I work for a moving company, and I can out you in contact withsomeone who can get the car home.........let me know.......

shit you all try calling a junkyard down there in Atlanta to see if they can get you the parts you need for cheap? just an idea but it would work and get you guys home.

oh and good lookin out quicksi on offering your services :thuimbsup:

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Sep 22 2003, 10:05 PM
oh and good lookin out quicksi on offering your services :thuimbsup:

And what about me? I called his cellphone? :(

Damn man that sucks major balls! i think I would have been so pissed that car would still be in ATL while I would as home...where ever that is.

kinda glad i picked up a mitsubishi with a non interference engine...

how did the valves get bent? broken timing belt? how are you posting on the web if you are stranded?

They probably broke the timing belt at the burnout competion at NOPI...

Here's a hint... Don't beat on you rcar when you're 2500 miles from home.

hey guys well we got the car outa damn Georgia. Right now im at my uncle's house in Tupelo, MS. We're getting closer to home. I actually didnt post the original message I called my roomate back home and had him put it up. Thank you very much to every one who helped us out especially the service guy at Nally Honda in Atlanta he gave us free complete head for the car. It took us 2.5 to change the head in the hotel parking lot.

Side note: We did the greatest front wheel burnout in the history of the WORLD (maybe not the greatest but pretty damn good)in the hotel parking lot and it's on video. My buddy also came in second in the Escalade Class so the weekend wasnt a total loss.

I'll post all my pics and try to post the video when we get home tommarow.

Back