help please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Stleger184634

Hey I was wanting to know where you can get a clutch cover/ transmission plate for a f20b? Does anyone know of is there a model that would fit it?

You could probably make one pretty easy.

thanks guys i ended up just taken one from a h22 and cutting the eye hole on the right side so it fit past the oil pan and it works great but now i have a real problem my fuel pump will not come on, checked all the fuses and the wiring. it has spark from the dizzy thinkin maybe there is no power to the ecu but my friend that is working on it with my forgot his multi meter so we are gonna have to get it later but as for right now any suggestions on what it might be?

Test and see if it is getting power to the pump. Mine had dirt in the plug once and it caused it to not come on.

Ok so...

update:

Car has no spark and is getting no fuel/power to injectors, we have taken apart the main relay and we jumped the fuel pump and it works so that is not the problem and we did continuity test on the main relay it tested ok, did continuity between the relay and ecm once again fine, for some reason there is no power coming past the main relay. I dont know what is goin on since it checks out fine its connected to ecm it everything is properly wired and grounded. I have oredered a obd1 converison harness and have a p13 to use with it but tht wont be here for 5 days, and I am not sure if that will be able to solve my problem does anyone have any input on the situation?
:please:

yah we did all of tht checked all grounds and went over all the plugs like 5 times ill prolly just see what i can do once i go obd1 but i will prolly have to buy a new relay cuz i cant figure it out the relay has power and continuity but it will not trasnfer power

Back