HELP PleasE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

drifter4honda89

Drifter4honda89
I have a stock 94 accord and i was wondering because ive heard out there that you can do alot to that engine to make it way better....other than doing a h22a swap. So i need tips on what i need and how much...thanks

you can do a lot, but it all depends on how deep your wallet is.

everything that is available to b series is available to f series. the thing is, you have to search harder for F parts because not everyone makes parts for F and dont really advertise if they do. calling up companies and asking is your best bet.

If you have the LX, a turbo would do the trick, but like he said, all about the $$$. If it's an auto you'll be fighting the transmission quite a bit, the 0-60 difference between the manual and the auto is like 2 seconds alone. Obviously you can do the intake and exhaust (with a header) and probably get 160-170hp out of it (if it's an EX), or 140-150 if its an LX. Ideally you want the EX and a stick in that generation, unless you're going to boost it. But the big thing you will be fighting with that motor is the SOHC, whether it's VTEC or not.

theres no chance in hell he will make anywhere near 150whp with intake header and exhaust.

at most, he makes around 120whp right now.

Back