1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Plz 88 Crx Swap

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by mightylittlej, Apr 8, 2003.

1. mightylittlej

mightylittlej Junior Member

I have an 88 crx with the stock 1.5 in it. I am looking to drop a b16a into it this summer. I was wondering if anyone knew any good reliable web sites that I could get a motor and everything I will need for the swap. I have only found a couple of sites on like ebay, but i dont trust those. I have no idea really on what I will need for the swap. If someone wants to take the time to give me a list it would be much appreciated. Also, what would be better, Zc, Z6, or b16a. I have been told a couple of times that the b16a is better. i would like to keep it on the somewhat cheap side, i wanna do this right, but i donw wanna spend $2500-$3000 on a swap. I have seen some motors and parts listed for like $1000-$1500. thanks all. :worthy:

2. sooboss

sooboss Senior Member

hmotorsonline

3. mightylittlej

are there any other reliable sites, and does anyone know the parts list i would need? Can anyone help? :worthy:

4. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

www.hmotorsonline.com is a good source for the motor,but you need mounts and shiftlinkage,also so wiring.Checkout HAsport for the linkage,wiring,and ECU conversions,along with info on getting the right axles.

5. mightylittlej

thanks a lot, hopefully this can all get done this summer. thanks everyone :D

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted