Help! Plz :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well I checked the car but I have no o2 sensor is that bad?and would that stop the car from ever being drvable

did you check the exhaust to see if there is a spot.. if not go to a parts store and ask for a o2 bong, its a round nut that is made for o2 sensors. all you will have to do is drill a big enough hole for the tip of the o2 to fit in and then weld the o2 bong in place.. the wiring for the o2 should be under the intake manifold... 4 wire plug

I'll go take a look and keep u updated.hey I might not be mechanic but I am goin to become a Honda guy no matter what!and will make my b20 VTEC live and with epicness!

good luck on it and i hope it runs good after all the bugs are worked out.. and being a honda guy or mechanic is easier than working on most newer domestic cars...

You should have a bung hole in the down pipe of the ehader or exhaust manifold that the O2 threads into. And you should have a plug off your harness in that area around the oil filter.

Ok so we checked the car today no 02 sensor my map sensor plug is bad and my VTEC solenoid wiring is some shit.I will be gettin the 02 sensor by Sunday hopefully.I should also be changing the harness on Sunday work is being steadily done.the 02 sensor hole was welded shilut so I am goin to be gettin some work done on that some poin soon.my intake air temperature sensors is also bad which I will also be changing I will keep u guys posted.many thnx to all who are giving advice and support.

Thnx
Henry

Are you getting a OBD2A Civic EX engine harness? I think that's your best choice.

You got an Intake Air Temp Code? I thought I looked them all up and don't remember that.

If I can find one yea but for now I'm settling with a obd2 civic dx harness. My friend is goin go wire the VTEC seperatly but directly to the ecu.btw has anyone ever dealt with inline PRO I am thinking about doin my future tuning with them?

Nt to the junkyard today I pulled out an 02 sensor intake air temp sensor I'm goin to change the intake sensor today.the only thing is that I probably won't get the 02 sensor bong welded in for another week or so but I will try to do it sooner.

dude you should buy a hanes or chilltons Manuel and read from beginning to end. thats the best way to get a handle on your car and any future problems. good luck

Helm.....period I got mine and its awesome.

haven't looked at a Helm's only Haynes and Chiltons. I have been using my Chiltons for 12 years now that book has been through hell. the beautiful crx on the cover is about gone....

I will have to look at getting one. I know my Chilton has just about everything I ever needed. Which parts store carries helms..

Back