HELP! putting h-22 in to 91 prelude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok im loseing it here in Minnesota. I'm trying to put in h 22 vtech into a 1991 honda prelude and I cant find 1 single part to do it where is the exact website where I can get the parts. wiring harness, engine mounts, ETC... I have the drive axle figured out (aka CV Shafts). I know the h-22 is a heavy motor and the 91 is OBD1 and the H22 is a Obd1 as well but itdont hook up.....
x

they only way it wouldnt hook up is dat if they are diff years. make sure of ur motors year, check on the head on top of the header. its gonna be the clock and in between the arrows are two numbers 9 and lets say 5, then its a 95. u prob know dat but just incase

the 91 prelude came with the bastard child b series engine, so everything will have to be custom, your gonna need everything from the mounts to the linkage.

yeah its not going to be even remotely easy... no one makes swap parts for the old preludes. my advice would be to get another chassis to swap the h22 into, virtually any other 90s honda would be easier.

Back