Help Quick!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kyle21nluvnit

Hey people here is whats going on. I have a 96 accord lx that i put a jdm h22a bb4 in. Everything is in run where it should be but the car wont start. It turns over fine and im getting fuel but no spark. There is a new dizzy on(this is the internal coil jdm one) I have tested all of the wiring back to the ECU and everything is good. Im getting voltage to and from the dizzy everywhere I should be. I have good ground and the plug cables and plugs are good. Where else should I look? Is there something else that the ECU needs to see. I have the p13 that came with the swap motor and a known good ecu i have been using. I am pretty stumped by this I should be getting a spark but nothing. Any help is greatly appreciated.

ok it has a crank sensor. This is the jdm dizzy where it has the CKP, CYP, and TDC in the dizzy. I have replaced the dizzy so I know all those are good incuding the ICM. I think my ECU is bad so im gonna order a new one. I will let you know whats up.

Back