1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Quick!!

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by Kyle21nluvnit, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Kyle21nluvnit

Kyle21nluvnit New Member

Hey people here is whats going on. I have a 96 accord lx that i put a jdm h22a bb4 in. Everything is in run where it should be but the car wont start. It turns over fine and im getting fuel but no spark. There is a new dizzy on(this is the internal coil jdm one) I have tested all of the wiring back to the ECU and everything is good. Im getting voltage to and from the dizzy everywhere I should be. I have good ground and the plug cables and plugs are good. Where else should I look? Is there something else that the ECU needs to see. I have the p13 that came with the swap motor and a known good ecu i have been using. I am pretty stumped by this I should be getting a spark but nothing. Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

does the motor have a crank sensor?

3. fixngo

fixngo New Member

if the fuel pump is working then it cant be the crank sensor right? or wrong

4. fixngo

fixngo New Member

try replacing coil

5. Kyle21nluvnit

Kyle21nluvnit New Member

ok it has a crank sensor. This is the jdm dizzy where it has the CKP, CYP, and TDC in the dizzy. I have replaced the dizzy so I know all those are good incuding the ICM. I think my ECU is bad so im gonna order a new one. I will let you know whats up.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted