Help to get the radio code Accord 93

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Honda21

Hi, greetings
I have the same problem, my car is a Honda Accord EX 1993.

my battery dies and have to change, but i cant find the code card.

RADIO CASETTE HONDA ACCORD 1993 EX AMERICANO
MODEL 39100-SM4-A310-M1
REF CQ-LH1110Z
SERIAL 779644
LABEL MA4E00706/8

thx for your help!

maybe the phone call works in USA or Can. but here, in Colombia, our "dealers" are not so nice like there. here no phonecall, u have to go, wait until our dealer wants to help u, but he dont give the code inmediatly. you have to fill a form, send to another city and wait 4-8 days for the answer... obvously, this is not free.... in US dollars you have to pay more than 55 bucks for the "service".
so. thx.

i just got off the phone , you need to try these 2 codes. that should fix it , try the first code. and it that doesnt work then the second. but the dealership said it could be either or, try it and let me know , also if you wanted to pay me for the troubles thats great too . but dont come here asking for any more freebies if you dont pay , 20 bux .

i just got off the phone , you need to try these 2 codes. that should fix it , try the first code. and it that doesnt work then the second. but the dealership said it could be either or, try it and let me know , also if you wanted to pay me for the troubles thats great too . but dont come here asking for any more freebies if you dont pay , 20 bux .

¡¡¡¡¡¡ IT WORKS!!!!
thank so much my friend!

Back