1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help to Identify a drink

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by DazedCivic99, Oct 27, 2004.

1. DazedCivic99

DazedCivic99 Senior Member

I was at this party and got this bucket with a type of "punch" in it. It was really good but i have no clue of what it really was. They made it in front of us and it consisted of:

2 Beer, they used Miller Light
    X amount of Barcardi, they used a pixie cup to measure it in
    X amount of Grenadine
    Ice

It was actually really good. I am been losing my mind to figure out what it was. there may have been some sugar added but it wasnt really stirred.

Any Help? Thanks

2. hcivic.com

hcivic.com Senior Member

sound liek they made it up

3. DazedCivic99

DazedCivic99 Senior Member

i really think they did, the chick that was making it was a chemistry major so she knows how to mix things....

4. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

dude, cooler punch = whatever is left over + ice and stir

5. Seany-izzle

Seany-izzle New Member

usually a drink like that is called "jungle juice', atleast thats what its called up here. up here we have hawaiian punch + vodka + bacardi 151 + assorted fruit slices + a little champagne. that drink you had sounds like a variation of it.

6. totalburnout

totalburnout Well-Known Member VIP

Yeah, i'm suprised no one else knew what it was called.

its called jungle juice, usually what the girls with drink as opposed to drinking from the keg.

basically theres a million different combinations and you can make it however you like.

Fruit punch is pretty popular but any kind of juice especially citrus/tropical juice can be used to make it. Dump your hard liquor(s) of choice or choices in there, cut up some fruit and let it soak for a day or two. It pretty much insures that the guys at the apartment/frat/whereever you are if this is a college town, will be getting very drunk because it tastes decent and it has a lot of alcohol in there. Dirty way to get a girl to come home with you.

Just this weekend I had some jungle juice (I don't like beer so I usually drink what the girls are drinking) that was red like fruit punch with the usual apples, oranges, bananas in there. I know there was about a bottle worth of everclear poured into the big gatorade container that it was in. Tastes real nice.

7. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

If she wasn't just making it up as she went along, did you ever think of tracking that chick down and asking her what it was? :p

8. MaaseyRacer

MaaseyRacer Senior Member

Sounds like a Pink Panty Dropper, but without the lemonade.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted