HELP w/ Door Panel Removal

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blazin_injun

Hey guys..

..I have a '99 Civic LX & the Driver'Side Motor & Regulator need to be replaced.

..I have the replacement parts, but can't figure out how to remove the door panel.

..I can't find any screws to take out & I'm not sure if I can jus' "pop" it out..don't
want to break anything..

-Thanks.. :spin:

and yes..I did search already

ummm i cant tell u exactly where theymight be but there is probably 1 or 2 screws in it look in the handle that you would use to shut the door from the inside of the car there is probably a little platic oval shaped peice pop that out from one side and there will be a screw underneath it also look carefully for any other screws then pop off the plastic pice that covers the backside of the mirror the the rest will be just clips that pop out. also look by the door handle that opens the door from inside there is probably another little screw cover there with a screw under it .... then pop it off and unhook the shit from the backside like the door hangdle and stuff

..there is only (1) visible screw..in the handle underneath the "release" lever..

..I've looked over & found no other screws..

so start prying that bitch off if there are any other screws you will find out where they are when u try to get it off they wont let u get it off and u will find the general area they are in

Back