Help w/ Fuel System

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YBLEGAL

Regular Member w/ Cheese
Well, reciently the introduction of Hondata shed some light on my injector's duty cycle. At times durring WOT I hit as much as 104% duty cycle...sooo I'm thinkin it's time for an upgrade.

I have a '95 B16A OBD1.

What is the stock size of my injectors?

I plan to turbo it, but not for about a year, realisticly. So I'm looking for suggestions on what size injectors to shoot for, and suggestions on fuel rails and fuel pumps. My goal is to run around 11psi, at the track, and maybe 4 for daily driving. If at all possible, I want to shoot for 450hp, for the track. If my hp goal is out of reason for this motor someone let me know. This is the first car I've tuned. All I'd like to upgrade for the time being is the fuel pump, lines, injectors, fuel rail, regulator, filter, etc. I'm also well aware I'll have much more to do if I'm going to be pushing 11psi, but I'll go down that road another day. Currently the only mods I have are TB/IM/H/E/EMS.

Links make things easy. Please use. lol :D

Thanks!

stock injectors are 240cc I think,
they should be PLENTY to keep up with tb/im/h/e,
maybe your fuel pump is just getting tired, get a good one so that you don't have to upgrade again when you go turbo

hmm. so your saying a lack of fuel delivered by the fuel pump causes the injectors to open more? makes sense, just want to be clear.

Back