Help, will Civic LCAs Fit on Teg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Domi31

Was putting in AGX sturts on; and the rear bolts on the Rear LCAs are rusted bad, end up breaking both bolts. So right now my integra is with my Dad and he is drilling them out. No suspension shop is open today (Saturday) to buy new bushings that need to be replaced. This car needs to be done by tonight becuase of a trip, and the car needs an alignment and cant get an alignment on Sunday. I am not putting of my Vacation:mad:

Can I just pull off Rear Lower control arms off my 1992 Civic and put them on my 1995 Integra?

answerd my own question, they do. Already pulled the LCAs off my honda and going to run them down to my dads shop.

So Vacation Back ON!!!

answerd my own question, they do. Already pulled the LCAs off my honda and going to run them down to my dads shop.

So Vacation Back ON!!!

just wanted to post that they do fit, but no place to put the sway bar back on so I took it off, so I could go on my trip. Plan on getting either new LCAs or just new bushings, so I could put back on the LCAs.

Just posted this in case some one does a seach.

Back