help wiring prob!obd1 b18c1 into obd2b dx hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ek4yesSiR

my 2000 dx hatch had rsx type s engine and tranny in it. i bought shell with all dash (gauge to ecu)wiring intact from the k20 swap. my plan is to put 95 gs-r obd1 b18c1 into the 2000 dx. what will need to be done with dash/ecu wiring cabin side of the firewall? what dash harness should i be looking for? what will work what are my options? will dash wiring from k20 work with any kind of altering? ive had no luck finding 99 00 si dash harness. i have 99 00 si engine harness, obd2b>0bd1 ecu jumper, and dizzy jumper. lil help would be great.

my 2000 dx hatch had rsx type s engine and tranny in it. i bought shell with all dash (gauge to ecu)wiring intact from the k20 swap. my plan is to put 95 gs-r obd1 b18c1 into the 2000 dx. what will need to be done with dash/ecu wiring cabin side of the firewall? what dash harness should i be looking for? what will work what are my options? will dash wiring from k20 work with any kind of altering? ive had no luck finding 99 00 si dash harness. i have 99 00 si engine harness, obd2b>0bd1 ecu jumper, and dizzy jumper. lil help would be great.

I tought I've seen a dash harness here and there in the for sale forum. I don't think you need an SI dash harness. Pretty much any dash harness from 99-00 should work. Either from a CX DX HX EX Si I think any of those should work. I'll keep an eye out for you. ;)

Back