Help with a 2001 GSR into 2000 civic HX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

KornyCivic

Hey all-

Trying to find a how to if possible, done more than a few B16 into 5th gen swaps, but a friend of mine got a great deal on a while wrecked 2001 GSR, so it's what we've got to work with, and his civic is a 2000 so....it doesn't look like the main engine bay plugs match up, so I know we've got our work cut out for us, but if anyone can help us with a how to on this it'ld be great, or if anyone has done one of these and will help us it'ld be much apprecated.

Thanks! Ben

you are going to have to use the ek's stock wiring harness pull out the soch with the wiring hanress out and but the two motors side by side and match wit wirings up plug and unplug simple as that the only think you might have to do is get a mount kit since the driver side mount is different then the gsr mount besides that pretty simple have fun let us know what happens

read my post in the other mount problems got the info you need on the mounts. on the wiring do what he said just gonna have to wire in a few things debending on what model the civic is. as long as its a ex it will be a plug and play basicly if not get a 2000 civic ex harness it will help out alot. trust me. gonna have to lengthen and shorten a few wires and make it fit. on the ecu side gonna have to take out the emmobilizer to make it work but it wont run the same with it removed. let me know if you need anything else

ya boy steveo

Back