Help with My 1991 Lude'

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

King_PLude

Hello,

I have a 1991 Honda Prelude Si. It has a DOHC and a 2.1L Engine. I have a few questions that I was hoping you all could answer.

1. I am looking at a Headers- Chikara Performance Steel Headers : JC Whitney: Auto Parts & Accessories

First of all, how much will they help my car and secondly, They come in Ceramic Coated for $530 and Black Painted Steel for $240. The ceramic cost alot more but are they really worth it? Which would be better?

2.I am also looking at this exaust system for my car.
Thermal POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL CAT-BACK PERFORMANCE SINGLE EXHAUST SYSTEMS : JC Whitney: Auto Parts & Accessories

what do all of you think? would it be a nice chaice? Yes or no and why?

3.I am also Looking at this cold air intake
Weapon-R SECRET WEAPON AIR INTAKE SYSTEMS : JC Whitney: Auto Parts & Accessories

What do you all think of these parts? How much will they help my car? Thank you in advance for the help.

Hello,

I have a 1991 Honda Prelude Si. It has a DOHC and a 2.1L Engine. I have a few questions that I was hoping you all could answer.

1. I am looking at a Headers- Chikara Performance Steel Headers : JC Whitney: Auto Parts & Accessories

First of all, how much will they help my car and secondly, They come in Ceramic Coated for $530 and Black Painted Steel for $240. The ceramic cost alot more but are they really worth it? Which would be better?

2.I am also looking at this exaust system for my car.
Thermal POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL CAT-BACK PERFORMANCE SINGLE EXHAUST SYSTEMS : JC Whitney: Auto Parts & Accessories

what do all of you think? would it be a nice chaice? Yes or no and why?

3.I am also Looking at this cold air intake
Weapon-R SECRET WEAPON AIR INTAKE SYSTEMS : JC Whitney: Auto Parts & Accessories

What do you all think of these parts? How much will they help my car? Thank you in advance for the help.

Just get the black painted one its no different in performance, just looks ugly after the paint burns off in the first 15 minutes.

You could strip the paint of yourself and repaint it with some better high temp paint. Its cheaper that way.

RadiatorfansUpgrade004.jpg

Headershotsforturbomanifold004.jpg

Headershotsforturbomanifold010.jpg

Any aftermarket cat back system is better than stock, don't be fooled people who say one is better than the other, its all about quality vs cost and looks. Its up to you on what you want to spend.

G_21616G_CL_1.jpg

Summit Racing - High Performance Car and Truck Parts | 800-230-3030:

Pacesetter Monza Cat-Back Performance Exhaust Systems: PSM-88-1347 - summitracing.com

psm-88-1347.jpg

And as for aftermarket intake this is the most efficient way, but everyone has their own opinion.

evo4-1.jpg

Back