help with oil

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

aaahhhh i dont kno what size bolt to get....could advance auto look it up for me?

dude looks like you need a new valve cover gasket. and get your valve seals replaced. my ls did the same., blew out bleu smoke rings cant be bad i just got it with low miles on it.

blue is oil, gas is black. prettu sure, well anywy just replace what i said.

Hey baseball91 how many miles are on this car anyways? Pull your spark plugs our and see if they are covered in oil. If so replace the valve cover gasket and o-rings that go to each spark plug hole on the valve cover. This might be your problema and it would be the cheapest thing to do!

160k, replace the bottom end, its your rings. I had only 135 k on my previous stock engine and an old lady owned the car ebfore me and that ho smoked bad. Ide jsut swap bottom ends, if not the whole engine. Go to your local car yard and price out how much it would be for a complete engine.

i aint tryin to get this engine perfect, cuz the guy i plan on sellin to is jus gonna swap a b16a into it jus tryin to get it runnin a lil better, and im sure that that would cost a lot more than i have at the moment

In the case of the engine that I pulled from my car, check the back of your distributor...rear main might have gone bad.

Back