help with rear disc conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i did a rear disc conversion on my 91 hatch, i took the parts off a 90 DA integra but when i took the rear trailing arms i forgot to get the drivers rear brake hose and on that hose are the 2 brakets that hold the brake line to the trailing arm. the smaller of the 2 brackets was discontinued and the other one is on back order. if anyone knows where i can get these brackets or ideas on what i can do please let me know.
Thanks

I did the swap on my 97 and I used the stock trailing arms that where on with the drums.

the trailing arm is ok. i need the brackets that hold the rear brake hose to the trailing arm on the 90-93 integra there is two brackets. the one holds the cover plate over the e-brake cable. it wouldn't be a big deal but i have stainless brake hoses and they seem to want to lean in towards my suspension and thats a problem. no yard by me has an integras and everywhere i call they want to sell me the whole trailing arm.

the trailing arm is ok. i need the brackets that hold the rear brake hose to the trailing arm on the 90-93 integra there is two brackets. the one holds the cover plate over the e-brake cable. it wouldn't be a big deal but i have stainless brake hoses and they seem to want to lean in towards my suspension and thats a problem. no yard by me has an integras and everywhere i call they want to sell me the whole trailing arm.

61F72PN1AZL._SL500_AA280_.gif

yea with my suspension, stainless steel brake hoses and shorter control arms there is a cleance issue thats why i need the brackets.what happens when plastic rubs against metal? thanks thou

Back