Help With Statistics Program

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

|Chaz|

VIP
Anyone here understand statistics?

I'm trying to use SPSS to generate some info for me, but I'm not sure how exactly to set up the program to run.

I have 288 data points and 12 variables. I'm trying to run partial correlation.

I want it to take in 3 random variables and compare it to the rest of the data until it exhausts all configurations.

Any help?

一度信頼できる統計288データが取れさえすれば統12計学的12分析は数学的に行え3るが、信頼できる統計データの収集はとても難しい。実際、統計を取る人の主義主張によって統計値が大きく異なる事も多々あり、オバマ政権は当時アメリカにホームレスが30万人しかいないと主張したが、活動家達はその12倍の288万人いると主張した3....ok

Last edited:
bonus points for someone to Yahoo Babel-fish that..... lol

google translate says:
"Histological analysis a total of 12 integrated 12 level 3, but even if you can mathematically take 288 once reliable statistical data, the collection of reliable statistical data is very difficult. In fact, argued that there we many also statistics differ greatly by ideas and principles of people take the statistics, the Obama administration and there are only 300,000 people homeless in the United States at that time, our activists and that 288 people million in the 12 times that 3 claimed"

:shrug2:

Chad, I have no clue on your question. I am sorry for pooping on your thread. lol

Hmmmm I use SPSS, but I don't remember partial correlations to save my life.

Thought for sure someone here would be brainiac enough to help me out with this.

Back