1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with wheel offset?

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by hybrid89, Oct 13, 2003.

1. hybrid89

hybrid89 thistownsucks...

Alright, I bought a '04 TSX about 2 months ago. I've been looking for 19's to throw under the car to replace what I think is the only ugly thing on the ride....the stock wheels. Anyhow, I really have my mind set on a some Volk GT7's in gunmetal. R1 racing makes a replica of this wheel at half the cost. I got curious and started looking around to see if I could find a set. I called Wheels Next and they told me that the R1 wheels are a 40mm offset and I need a 45 mm offset. I understand what offset is an all, but can someone inlighten me to what the big deal about 5 mm? the funny thing is that he told me just to go to the web site and look for any wheel that fits an RSX (which i did already). Those exact wheels are listed under RSX. My biggest concern is figuring this out be for I blow 2-3 g's on new wheels and tires, whether it be the Volks or anything else. WOW that was entriley too long for such a dumb thread. Anyhow, help would be great.

matt <_<

2. hybrid89

hybrid89 thistownsucks...

bump

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted