HELP!!!! ZC or B16A2?????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Stainless Goose

So I am very new when it comes to cars but I was wondering if you all could help me out I have a 1990 honda civic si with a ZC with about 50k on it I really want to be pushing about 250-300 HP out of the car and with a turbo how much psi, I was thinking about 5-9 for a daily driver I want it reliable as well should i just rebuild and build up the ZC thats in my car now and throw a turbo on it or swap it out for a B16A2 or any other motor you all might think of, something that wont cost an arm and a leg to do but a good reliable swap all in all I just want it to be able to beat an STI or an EVO or even a new mustang GT that will make me happy any help will be greatly appreciated thanks guys for all the help

Get a decent (no ebay) turbo kit and run it for now. You can decided to run a B16A2 later on and still use a good percentage of the turbo kit on it too. Or.....if you got $$$....you can do what ever the hell you want lol

well i dont know if i want to keep the ZC just cause i heard parts are hard to find. But i dont know maybe I will just rebuild the motor and slap a turbo on it, or another thing i was thinking was a ls/vtech and eventually put a turbo on it after i kinda build that up and here is another question would a stock ls/v be faster then a b16 or even a ZC?

Back