Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

Im trying to ship a set of front seats to 92071 zip... who do I go with and how do i do i9t... I need to knw the price this is pissing me off, help! Oh how reliable/trustworthy is zerosk8r 4 5 5 as a seller

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@May 21 2003, 08:45 PM
Oh how reliable/trustworthy is zerosk8r 4 5 5 as a seller

there was some talk about him... don't think it was very good...

Chris called me on the phone, we spoke for a minute or two and I have been talking with him online. He seems legit to me. If not, he lives by me... :p

Is there a link to this "Talk about him, but not good" Want proof. cuase he sounds legit, my car wont pass inspection without the hood, and I have no money as of right now.

Originally posted by 90 accord+May 22 2003, 12:44 AM-->
199IntegraBuildUpH22A3
@May 21 2003, 08:45 PM
Oh how reliable/trustworthy is zerosk8r 4 5 5 as a seller

there was some talk about him... don't think it was very good...

i'd like to know where this is from as well. I've seen just about every thread on here, and anythign semi- important on the internet :p and I haven't seen that

Take the seats up to mailboxes, etc, or soemthing. Have them package the seats for delivery. Should cost like $25 - $30, and that included the foam peanuts, or ghost turds or whatever you call them, plastic, and the box.

I shipped 2 wheels with packaging, box, and stuffing for $26 total.

That's what's referred to as a "handling" surcharge on product. :p

I think i should be able to defend myself, so that's what i'm about to do. First, thank you very much for those of you who have defended me (Codee, i miss ya man, where have you been?) Second, i am very very legit and honest. I am a Christian, not that i am perfect, buti try my best. i haven't made any promises to a single person on this board that i haven't kept. My prices are fair/good (i'm told) and from what i've heard i am a good guy to buy stuff from. If anyone who has bought anything from me will say otherwise, i will shut up and will discontinue defending myself. I would also like to know who has said i am not legit. How could i steal brand new parts? Or how could i be dishonest about my stuff, yet nobody has complained? Sorry, just curious.

I've been around, just busy as hell. I barely browse the forum anymore with all the shit i'm doing. Trying to get suppliers to open a shop with a friend, working on getting some money and shit.

Don't go through mailboxes etc, they rip you off in pricing and they go through UPS. Wrap them up together and get a box from a storage company.

Just be cautious, I am sure Chris is legit especially when everyone in this post is saying he is legit, I trust a guy once after I spoke with him a couple times and someone actually vouched for him off of Clubsi (where i have posted for the past 4 years) and the kid fucked me over a Spoon front airdam, the air dam costed me 600 (this was back like 3 years ago before spoon really blew up and I had to wait 4 months for shipping, so i basically gave it away and took shipped it for free, his personal check bounced, so i had to pay like 30 extra at my bank, Just be cautious when doing business over the internet

And chris, this isn't directed at you in anyway, just giving the kid a heads up. ;)

Milan

Back