HELP!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
well i'm really thinking about buying some hx rims, but i'm really not to sure about how they will look on my car..

what i want: 2 different pics, one with front and backs the hx wheels, and another where its just the front..

here's a pic of my car..*sorry about teh size..*

https://hondaswap.com/gallery/images/s3...8a18c6cd30e.jpg

and here's a pic of chets car with the hx rims :)

https://hondaswap.com/gallery/viewimage...36920457e52.jpg

not to get greedy or anyhting.. but maybe 2 more pics, where the the hx rims are black?

THANKS!!!

take your time :) i'm about to hit the sack anyhoo.. i had a long weekend, but atleast we didn't set any more heat records, like we did for the past 9 days *last record was set on friday* it was nice not having 5 lbs of sweat on your clothes..

here ya go

s3f9cac0b50921.jpg

sorry for the quality, my comp is freezin for 1 second every 3 seconds, and im really fuckin irritated...

i like the rims you have on there already.

thanks homie.. any chance of the other 3 pics? :p

i like the rims i have too, but they weight ~21 lbs compaired to the 11.25ish that the hx rims do.. i found them for ~$250 (with tires), so yeah. i really would like some 16" volks but i really can't afford them right now <_<

Originally posted by 90 accord@Oct 27 2003, 12:39 AM
thanks homie.. any chance of the other 3 pics? :p

i like the rims i have too, but they weight ~21 lbs compaired to the 11.25ish that the hx rims do.. i found them for ~$250 (with tires), so yeah. i really would like some 16" volks but i really can't afford them right now <_<

oh forgot u were a mod.....

kinda like the name of one Santa's reindeer that you always forget.......

2 more pics? one black..what the other one

and i swear if another goddamn popup makes my fuckin comp freeze im gonna spazz....

anyone know of a good popup blocker?

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Oct 27 2003, 12:40 AM
oh forgot u were a mod.....

kinda like the name of one Santa's reindeer that you always forget.......

:ph34r:

one with the HX on just the front, one with just the front and the HX "painted" black, and the last where front and back are the HX "painted" black :)

lol, those are great pics. kinda like the computer at les schwab tires that does the chop for you. it is a west coast dealer for all you eastern guys.

i think they look good in black, but i'll have to decide after i get them.. found some for $250ish with tires with 70-80% tread left *not sure what kinda tires though* he said they have a few curb checks *2 or less* but as long as its not too major, it's not a biggie.. good price?

Back