1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help

Discussion in 'Accord' started by dazed21, Aug 5, 2009.

1. dazed21

dazed21 New Member

ok i have a car that my friend give to me.. the problem is that i not know anything about motors... i do know that it is a 91 accord.. but the engine is a 95 or 96 accord vtec with manual trans....,,, the engine is on place but with only two motor mount the front and back,( the left and right not fit) the wiring is not connected, and i think it not connect,,no fuel line, power steering.. nothing is connected the engine is siding there.. who can i fix it or wat can i do. or it would be easy to such junk it?????

2. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

ahhh... got a headache trying to read that

3. dazed21

dazed21 New Member

ok my friend swap the honda accord 1991 orginal no vtec enginer for a honda accord 1995 or 1996 vtec engine.. now the car is my and i want to know what can i do or where can i find parts, and electronics to make it work

4. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

You'd buy the parts for the engine that's currently in the car. I don't see what's so hard about this...

5. dazed21

dazed21 New Member

well fuel line is to short. weirding not match, power stearing line not match..two motot mount match with the holes in the engine...ect ect .... and ya i not know where to start and where to buy the thing i need that why i can here!!!

6. dazed21

dazed21 New Member

sorry wired not match, the engine with the ones on the car

7. Hondadude141

Hondadude141 ¿pɐǝɥ ɹn ɥʇıʍ uıop nɥɔʇɐʍ

motor mounts don't match because its not the right car, wires don't match because its the wrong OBD , scrap it, sell it, just get rid of it. And learn how to spell/type correctly.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted