help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mrnice1058

ok i got the b16 all wired and it is ready to run this is the problem i have the starter turning but i took off the feul line to the fuel rail an i noticed that there was no gas running to it i left it unplugged and i turned the key to the on positon and there was no gas is there a wire that i might of missed to the feul pump? or is there something else that could be wrong? let me know. also there is spark my dad did something very dangerous and we learned there was spark i thought we where going to die, i don't want to give up and go to the shop guys please help me give me questions to help figure out this problem and i will answer them to the best i can thanks guys

fuel pump is in the trunk or under the back seat most likely in your car. chances are you never even touched the wiring for it.

if you don't have fuel,
check that the filter to the rail line is hooked up.
MAKE SURE the return line on the other side of the rail fromt he pressure reg. goes to the return brass pipe on the back of the motor on the firewall, or it will be dangerous.

if you're still not getting fuel to the rail, i dont' know what to tell you from here... gotta do that first.

getting it to the rail and getting it to the injectors are 2 different things.

i checked the fuse and it is fine i need to check the fuel pump what should i check for? power on the line or see if it is pumping or should i run a wire to the fuel pump from the battery?

Originally posted by mrnice1058@Aug 10 2004, 07:04 AM
i checked the fuse and it is fine i need to check the fuel pump what should i check for? power on the line or see if it is pumping or should i run a wire to the fuel pump from the battery?
[post=374701]Quoted post[/post]​

buy a manual, check GROUND cables.,double check everything
hit the fuel pump(like hitting the top of a table not toooohard.) did it onetime and it worked don't ask me :blink: why

buy a manual, check GROUND cables.,double check everything
hit the fuel pump(like hitting the top of a table not toooohard.) did it onetime and it worked don't ask me :blink: why
[post=375083]Quoted post[/post]​

got to love this guy...thanks i got the fuel pump to run but now i need a new fuel pressure regulator if you got one of those i will take that...lol thanks

ok will any fuel pressure regulatior work on my civic even from a b18a from a 91 integra? as long as it is a b series engine it will fit right?

Originally posted by mrnice1058@Aug 11 2004, 11:25 AM
ok will any fuel pressure regulatior work on my civic even from a b18a from a 91 integra? as long as it is a b series engine it will fit right?
[post=375316]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah that regulator will work, they are all the same.

Back