Help!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think it would be located in this general area...

fixcar002-1.jpg

in Civics yes... but that is the charcoal canister .. try looking underneath that

actually i'm thinking its under the brake fluid reservoir on Preludes and a pain to get to

Last edited:
yep.. see the red thing way under the brake fluid reservoir .. thats the fuel filter(aftermarket though).. so thats where you'll find it..

now i can see why you havent found it.. lol.. shits hidden

Prelude.jpg

damn that is in there huh..probably easiest to get to from underneath...and for all the help and suggestions do we get reward?

A reward for a good deed. This is why my dad told me (at 15) to never run out of gas b/c it brings on problems from all over the place

From someone that has had to change one of those.. there is no easy way to get at them.

Also, you might just have water in your gas. Disconnect the fuel line at the rail and stick it in a large bottle or something and let the fuel pump run so you get some of the fuel out of the line. Then reconnect and try again.

I put in one bottle because one bottle is good for a 20 gallon tank.. and my car has like a 13 gallon tank..

yea only put one bottle..thats whats recommended..i wouldnt do 2 bottles unless you know for sure its water..you couldve also done rubbing alcohol

help to build a 1992 prelude h23a

i dont know how to start tuning up my car i trying to swap engine bbut dont know which one will be a good engine to replace my engine im trying to get some vtec enigime for it.. anyone have recommmendation for starter like me :confused:

Would my car not start if the fan was not working? even if the car was cold...? I finally got it in the shop and the guy said it was the fan... :confused:

Back