help!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok we did turbo on a 94 gsr and we ar havein trouble gettin the lines right.

where do we tap in for the BOV?

were do we tap in to for the waste gate it an external waste gate?

and where the best spot to tap in to for a boost gauge?

and pics or good dictriptions would be so helpful right now wee beea at it for 3 day the first week we had it perfect but we decide to try to change the intake manny and the manny we had dident fit so we went back to stock gsr and sometin justnot right since then it been smoking whit smoke to so we did a head gasket and an new intake gasket but help us out so we can get the headach over :worthy:

the middle of the wastgeat has a fitting with the line running off it right? so put that to one of the vacumm lins coming off the intake mani you might nee to use a "t"

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Sep 22 2005, 10:43 PM
the middle of the wastgeat has a fitting with the line running off it right? so put that to one of the vacumm lins coming off the intake mani you might nee to use a "t"
[post=558983]Quoted post[/post]​

ok see thereis the problum there are only to 3 ports on the intake break booster
FPR, and one for a sensor i dont know the name of and i need to have a line for the waste gate ,BOV,and the boost gauge

if its coming off the intake just use a T fitting and tap into it.

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Sep 22 2005, 10:52 PM
if its coming off the intake just use a T fitting and tap into it.
[post=558992]Quoted post[/post]​

we did we t in to the mapp sensor for the waste gate
and we t in to the FPR for the BOV
and we taped in tot he BOV for the gauge and it wont idle and it jsut running like shit

for the wastegate i think tial recamends 10mm is that what your using? thats BIGGER then the map hose i know that. put the gauge on the map hose

map sensor line is too small for the WG and BOV.

run the boost gauge off the map (as that is what the map sees directly, gets the msot accurate boost/vac reading)

bov and wastegate you want to run 3/8" hose. T- off the brake booster. you'll need a big-ass T i think its 5/8" to the 1 3/8 outlet... run that down, they split to the bov and wg from that further down the line.

on tials, side port is vac source, top port is boost control. if you're only running spring pressure, you can leave the top connected to nothing.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 22 2005, 11:07 PM
map sensor line is too small for the WG and BOV.

run the boost gauge off the map (as that is what the map sees directly, gets the msot accurate boost/vac reading)

bov and wastegate you want to run 3/8" hose.  T- off the brake booster.  you'll need a big-ass T i think its 5/8" to the 1 3/8 outlet...  run that down, they split to the bov and wg from that further down the line.

on tials, side port is vac source, top port is boost control.  if you're only running spring pressure, you can leave the top connected to nothing.
[post=559008]Quoted post[/post]​

and this post coming from the kid who is more educated about turbos and hondas than i. chelos car is a wiring nightmare. the ecu is not wired right and using the uber map on it is certain death for that motor not to mention the b16a ecu will not run iab's. on the stock intake manifold. id chip his p72 for you but apparently i do shit work so i guess your out of luck. did i mention the car will run in limp mode because its throwing 4 codes, if i remember correctly... word from brandon is its already blown.

in order for chelos car to run, you need to totally rewire the enigne harness, add wires and sensors, zero out the afc and make a new basemap as, the b16a map in there wll most likely be way too lean. but im sure youll find out the hard way.

as far as a vacuum source. i only tap the brake booster. make a vacuum log and run all your accessories off of that. i have no idea why im even wasting my breath to help you after the shit you spew behind my back. i guess im just above that, too bad you didnt fuck up. or i might have come to help... oh well. ill be looking forward to watching you guys scrape up the scattered internals and also watch me hose your "all motr" missle. :ph34r: by the way, the barbs are 5/8 for the brake booster. so frank, how is it you claim superiority in these parts when you cant even make a car idle??? oh well. i guess you should just get on your knees before me and gargle my knowledgeable nutsack...

Originally posted by scottp11@Sep 23 2005, 08:09 PM
Oh shit, here they go again...
[post=559606]Quoted post[/post]​

im done, i just hate kids who "fake the funk"

Back