help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

x000794293

Hello, i am a beginner at all this so i was hoping for some help.
I was wondering about alot of things so i have a lot of questions. could you tell me if these subs are any good or if you want suggest others.
http://www.cardomain.com/item/ABNAWIS12P
and what kind of amp do you recomend i get to power 1 of these subs. my price range for amp is somewhere below $300

Thank you,
x000794293

friends dont let friends use audiobahn :)

I have a single 10" dual coil MA audio in my car.
MA Audio - Mobile Entertainment