1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. x000794293

x000794293 New Member

Hello, i am a beginner at all this so i was hoping for some help.
    I was wondering about alot of things so i have a lot of questions. could you tell me if these subs are any good or if you want suggest others.
    http://www.cardomain.com/item/ABNAWIS12P
    and what kind of amp do you recomend i get to power 1 of these subs. my price range for amp is somewhere below $300

Thank you,
    x000794293

2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

friends dont let friends use audiobahn :)

I have a single 10" dual coil MA audio in my car.
    MA Audio - Mobile Entertainment

powered by a simple calrion 75x2 amp bridged. (last years model.. can't find a link)

its plenty loud for me. I don't care about waking up the 'hood. I just want to enjoy my music with the windows down at highway speeds.

3. TommyTheCat

TommyTheCat Gonzo Scientist

Dont buy the audiobahn.

After that, its a pretty open-ended question. Amps: Try looking at Kicker, Rockford, Infinity, MTX. Either focus on the 300-400W in the $200-300 range, or look at the RF/Infinity 600W amps in the $300-320 range.

From there, look at sub from Eclipse, Infinity, JBL, MB Quart, Orion, etc. Look at the power recommendations/box sizes/and other stuff that interests you.

This is limited just to the stuff at Cardomain, try checking out crutchfield for similar prducts as well. Both retailers are excellent.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2006
  4. 95civicjdmgsr

95civicjdmgsr Pro Ticket Receiver

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted